An ensuite bathroom renovation designed by Boffi
Taking this approach for a renovation project means everything is completely rebuilt and it reduces the chances of issues occurring once the room ages. We are able to get access to the wall cavity, services and apply our attention to detail from the ground up to install piping, electricity, water proofing, tiling and of course things like the shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
What did we do in this ensuite bathroom renovation?
Our scope of work for this ensuite bathroom renovation was quite extensive and included;
- Managing the demolition of the existing bathroom.
- Removing all the rubbish.
- Concreting and slab preparation.
- Some of the electrical work.
- New Gyprock for the ceiling and walls.
- Timber stud correction.
- Structural works with a lintel and beam installation.
- New door installation.
- All the carpentry work.
- Waterproofing and certification processes.
- All the tiling.
- Plumbing services.
- Painting the room.
What did the client say?
What was unique about this ensuite bathroom renovation?
We were able to use some incredible ensuite bathroom products with beautiful design features for this room like;
- Boffi tap ware
- Boffi vanity
- Broadware taps
- Boffi accessories
- Boffi mirror
- Candana heated towel rails
The ensuite bathroom was completed in about 5 weeks with a similar room makeover costing between $45,000 – $70,000.
There was no expense spared with this ensuite bathroom renovation project with everything running to plan and on time. The only thing we would have probably done differently would be to pre-seal the natural stone tiles at the Nu Trend factory rather than on the building site. Working with just hi quality tiles in a luxurious environment meant there was absolutely no room for error.
As always, we learn and gain even more experience from every different type of job we complete. Even after 10 years of completing plumbing services or bathroom renovations we learn new things.
Photos of the completed ensuite bathroom renovation.
* Please note these before and after photos are not professional property images. They have been taken using a mobile phone making it quick and easy to show off some of our work without gimmicks or photoshop trickery.