FIX A BLOCKED DRAIN
A local plumber in Sydney that can fix a blocked drain.
Nu-Trend has been operating for more than 10 years, originally founded by father and son. Over the years the team has continued to broaden their knowledge, skills and ability to solve any plumbing related situation. Nu-Trend is a plumber based in Sydney that is fully qualified, insured & certified with an Australian ABN and Licence.
Nu-Trend plumber services are available in all Sydney metropolitan suburbs. We can fix your blocked drain, hot water heater, gas leaks, toilets and cisterns, leaking taps or burst pipes. We carry an extensive range of professional equipment including CCTV digital cameras, hydrojet water blasters and leak detection tools to we can fix your problem quickly.
Common questions to fix a blocked drain
One of the quickest and easiest solutions to fix a blocked drain is to try pouring a pot of boiling water into the drain. In many cases this may be enough to loosen or dissolve the blockage without having to resort to more serious measures. Be careful though, you should only use method on metal or ceramic pipes, as the heat can loosen joints on plastic or PVC pipes.
There are some other methods that people might use to fix a blocked drain such as;
- Getting a bent wire coat hanger – you might be able to twist and poke it down the drain to loosen the blockage. Although this will depend on the shape of your drain, how far down the blockage is or even what the blockage is.
- Baking soda and vinegar – this is a popular method that is used that can work sometimes but you need to be careful about what proportion of each one you use and sometimes you may need to leave it overnight before the blockage is cleared. You would also need to check on the material and thickness of your drain pipes to prevent any other damage.
- A wet and dry vacuum cleaner – we have heard of some people placing a vacuum cleaner over their drain to try and suck out the debris. Although the success of this method depends on how strong the vacuum is, whether you can create a seal around the drain and how far down the blockage is.
- Caustic soda – this is extremely dangerous and similar to baking soda could cause damage to pipes, your flooring or even yourself if you are not properly protected. It may also require multiple doses to clear the blockage.
If you leave a blocked drain for too long it can create further damage than you can imagine, especially if it effects the property’s foundations or internal structures. Nu-Trend has all the latest equipment to provide a range of plumbing services for your property;
- House, unit, apartment or townhouse.
- Residential, commercial, industrial or rental properties.
- Same day high pressure water jet blasting available.
- Same day inspection and dig up available.
- Burst pipe location and CCTV digital camera inspections.
Can you see inside my blocked drain?
Yes, we have CCTV digital camera equipment that can be placed inside a pipe to see what the blockage may be and to inspect other areas of your piping to make sure there are no other problems.
Can you unblock my drain with a gerni ?
We have professional hydro water blasting equipment that can be used to unblock drains, pipes and other water related areas of your property which has been specially designed for this purpose.
Local | Licensed | Insured
Nu-Trend is a plumber in Sydney with over 10 years experience available 7 days a week. Robert and Rick are the Directors of the business, hands-on and provide a personalised service that is fully licensed, insured and qualified.
FULLY LICENCED 217859C
A qualified and licenced service provider.
Public liability insurance for peace of mind.
General Plumber Services
RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL | RENTALS
Choose Nu-Trend as your plumber.
Your decision for selecting a plumber in Sydney may purely come down to price. Although we know from experience that delivering an incredible service is more than just about price. Here are ten reasons we believe you should make us your choice for any plumbing work required.
Organised & prepared
Tidy work site
Over 100 reviews
Plumbing services in Sydney.
A personal plumber service
Do you remember the ‘old days’ when personal service was the norm? That is how Rick and Rob treat each client when it comes to their plumber services.
They have a very single minded commitment to deliver a high level of professionalism and quality. To deliver this they use industry leading brands to perform upgrades, repairs or replacements when it comes to taps, pipes, drains, fixtures or fittings.
Nu-Trend will tackle any size of project across all suburbs of Sydney and even provides a 24/7 emergency plumber service.
“...For over 3 years now we have been operating and using Nu-Trend’s plumbing services and have been impressed with the level of attention and care your team put in to going over and above the levels that we have expected....”
Rick and Rob are the hands-on Directors for Nu-Trend Plumbing. Rather than hire sub-contractors and manage their business from a distant office, they are on the tools, at your site & working towards delivering your bathroom renovation or plumbing service. It means you are talking directly to the owners of the business, the guys who are accountable and responsible rather than via email or through customer service teams.
It is why they are able to provide a written guarantee that demonstrates their confidence in standing by the quality of their workmanship and the service they deliver to every single client.
They have a very single minded commitment to deliver a high level of professionalism and quality, they’ve been doing it for 15 years.