A triple bathroom renovation in Seaforth
We love working with this client and the project scope has ended up being a triple bathroom renovation in Seaforth. She is a talented designer and knows exactly how she wanted to style and present each of her bathrooms. We were fortunate to be able to draw on her design skills and put our focus on the renovation build to deliver this triple room project on budget and on time.
Our Sydney bathroom renovations can be done in any suburb whether you have a house, unit or townhouse. We are able to work with all types of room shapes and sizes creating a design in collaboration with you or working with your ideas. For this particular project the home was located on the Northern Beaches in Seaforth. The owner had three separate bathrooms renovated;
- Master Bathroom – a complete bathroom renovation which meant a complete stripping back of everything in the current room and starting with a bare slab and timber frame structure.
- Ensuite Bathroom – we did a remodel of this room using the existing structure, services etc and replaced all tiling, toilet, vanity, sink etc.
- Kids Bathroom – this design was a little unique and the shower had to be large enough to easily accomodate the parents and children to make it easy for them to shower together. So the design used an over-sized shower area, underfloor heating and a layout that would be suitable to manage kids using it.
So our approach for this site was mixed with a complete rebuilt reducing the chances of issues occurring once the room ages. We are able to get access to the wall cavity, services and apply our attention to detail from the ground up to install piping, electricity, water proofing, tiling and of course things like the shower, bath, vanity and toilet. For the bathroom remodel of the ensuite we didn’t encounter any nasty surprises so it meant the project was completed smoothly and on time.
In the end it has been one very happy client who has now used us for 3 different room renovations over the last few years. On this particular project we also had to be very mindful of the kids in the house, so we took extra steps to keep them safe while working on site or leaving the property each night.
What was involved with this triple bathroom renovation?
Our scope of work for this renovation was quite extensive and included;
- Managing the demolition of the existing bathroom.
- Removing all the rubbish.
- Concreting and slab preparation.
- Some of the electrical work.
- New Gyprock for the ceiling and walls.
- Timber stud correction.
- New door installation.
- All the carpentry work.
- Waterproofing and certification processes.
- All the tiling.
- Plumbing services.
- Painting the room.
What did the client say?
What was unique about this triple bathroom renovation?
We were able to use some great products in these bathrooms like;
- Bath – free standing Victoria Albert bathtub
- Vanity – Vanity by Design with Hampton style finishes.
- Toilet – Villeroy and Bosch
- Tiles – Italian hand cut stone tiles with bevelled Sun Way tiles on the walls.
- Shower – bespoke closed, over-size, floor mounted shower screen.
- Lighting – Wall pendant lighting to add a Hampton style to the room
- Floor – underfloor heating.
Photos of the completed triple bathroom renovation.
* Please note these before and after photos are not professional property images. They have been taken using a mobile phone making it quick and easy to show off some of our work without gimmicks or photoshop trickery.
Master Bathroom photos.
Ensuite bathroom photos.
Kids bathroom photos.