A bath renovation for a townhouse
This project site for this bath bathroom was in the Eastern Suburbs in Bronte. The new owners moved into the townhouse which had three bathrooms but with a young child they wanted a bath to make their living arrangements a little easier.
What made this project a little more difficult than normal as it was inside a townhouse complex and was split over multiple levels. So we had to consider access, the neighbours and making sure our work didn’t affect the downstairs area of the property.
Of course, we can complete bathroom renovations in Sydney for a house, unit or townhouse. We are able to work with all types of room shapes and sizes creating a design in collaboration with a designer or working with your ideas.
What we did in this master bathroom renovation designed by Boffi.
Our scope of work for this bath renovation included;
- Core hole slab.
- Cut and prepare the downstairs ceiling to alter the plumbing.
- Patch and paint the ceiling.
- Remove the existing bidet.
- Waterproof and re-tile the wall.
- Supply and install the bath and new tapware
- Remove all rubbish.
- Install a new ceiling ventilation fan.
What made this project tricky was sourcing a bath that could fit the space, match the style and be moved into the townhouse.
What was unique about this bath renovation?
We helped the client sourced and supplied the items need to renovate this bath like the;
- Grohe showerhead.
- Mizu spout.
- Mizu mixer diverter.
- New tower rail
- New free standing bath tub.
- Ceiling ventilation.
- Provide our contact details to all the neighbours.
- Cover all the entry points to the bathroom to prevent dirt / dust.
- Mask the existing vanity unit to make sure no dirt / dust went into the draws.
- Cover the existing bathroom floor tiles to prevent any scratches or damage.
This bath renovation was completed within a week and a similar project can cost between $5,000 – $15,000 depending on the type of property, the products chosen and the scope of work.
Photos of the completed master bathroom renovation.
* Please note these before and after photos are not professional property images. They have been taken using a mobile phone making it quick and easy to show off some of our work without gimmicks or photoshop trickery.