A simple brick wall repair in a driveway
Nu-Trend is a local renovation specialist in Sydney and we spend most of our time renovating bathrooms for residential, commercial or industrial use. Although from time to time we apply our renovating expertise to simple house renovation projects to help property owners like this simple brick wall repair.
For this small project the front wall that housed the letter boxes was leaning from the footings. We use bricklayers for many of our bathroom renovation projects and also have expertise with demolition, rubbish removal and of course completing repairs.
So this is what we did for this repair;
- We measured up and took all the existing measurements and heights.
- We spoke to the building developer about getting the exact colour matching requirements, brick type and letterboxes.
- We safely demolished the existing wall and removed it to make sure it was safe for pedestrians and vehicles using the driveway.
- Together with our bricklayer we rebuilt the wall to the exact specifications that it had previously & also organised for an acid clean to finish it off completely.
- We also checked that the waste drain hadn’t been damaged and ensured the pipes were in good working order.